For his first-ever TV documentary, comedy favourite Micky Flanagan has left behind the comforts of his home in South London to explore the sights and sounds of France, jumping on a bike to put his own spin on the route taken by the Tour de France. A TV show about an amateur cyclist comedian attempting to take on one of the most gruelling tests of endurance in the world? What's not to like? Naturally, we couldn't resist giving it a watch.
Tuning into the series finale on Monday night, we were delighted to see that one of our Mac in a Sac 2 Packaway Jackets was accompanying him on his journey! Check out the circled jacket hanging casually on the back of the parisian chair opposite him in the still below! Perhaps hanging out to dry in the sun after it had protected him from a downpour...
We're always keeping an eye out for our products making little guest appearances on TV and we were especially pleased to see one of our jackets featured in such a fitting programme.
Our Mac in a Sac 2 Packaway Jacket is the perfect cover up for cyclists who are on the go through all types of weather. Here's why...
- It's highly waterproof (with a resistance of 5,000mm), highly breathable (5,000gsm) & windproof.
- It has fully taped seams, so no leaks!
- It features a concealed, adjustable hood for when the weather turns really nasty.
- Zipped front pockets will make sure you don't loose any of your belongings.
- As if the 5,000gsm breathability rating wasn't good enough, we've even added a generous back vent to keep you even cooler.
- An adjustable drawcord at the hem ensures the jacket is watertight.
- Weighing a mere 281g, it's perfect for chucking in your backpack. You won't even know it's there!
- Small and compact, it only measures 200mm by 82mm packed away!
- It even comes with a 2 Year Guarantee just in case anything goes wrong with it. You. Are. Welcome...
So next time you're heading out on your bike, take a leaf out of Micky's book and make sure you are prepared for all Mother Nature has to throw at you; take a Mac in a Sac!